Moodle App 3.6.1 release notes
Release date: 29th March 2019
Complete list of fixed issues in Moodle App 3.6.1.
New features and improvements
- Support for blogs: Users can view and comment on the site, personal and course blogs.
- Support for ratings in forum, glossary and database activities: User can view and rate those items.
- Support for SCORM packages full screen
- Push notification improvements. Faster and contextual notifications.
- Support for multiple calendar event alerts
- Offline activities synchronisation improvements
- Accessibility improvements: For mobile screen readers.
- Two separated notification channels now available in Android: You can separately enable/disable Push and local (calendar) notifications.
More improvements bellow.
Complete list of issues
- MOBILE-1516 - Push Notification icon is not show in Android
- MOBILE-2188 - Performance and data consumption problem when viewing single entries in large databases
- MOBILE-2429 - Feedback add-on with "allow multiple submissions" doesn't show previous responses.
- MOBILE-2663 - question_out_of_sequence_exception when running on iOS Moodle App
- MOBILE-2781 - when assignment grader hidden, mobile app has caching issues.
- MOBILE-2785 - Assignment Submission not working while offline
- MOBILE-2799 - User picture - same user, same site, different images in different devices
- MOBILE-2811 - In quiz review mode the matching question dropdowns should not be active
- MOBILE-2819 - Accessibility issues on VoiceOver and TalkBack
- MOBILE-2825 - Error on resubmitting entry with files
- MOBILE-2827 - Local notifications icon is not displaying correctly
- MOBILE-2841 - Discussion doesn't scroll to bottom when opened in iOS devices
- MOBILE-2855 - Student is not able to see the assessment of it's own submission
- MOBILE-2861 - Moodle mobile infinity loading screen when using deep links
- MOBILE-2869 - No option displayed when trying to add a file in an assignment
- MOBILE-2875 - Map "remoteAddOn" to "sitePlugin" in disabled features
- MOBILE-2876 - Error in the app when assessing submissions (assessment form)
- MOBILE-2891 - Inline reply form is not being displayed when replying a post in iPad
- MOBILE-2892 - URL module hangs if accessed before its finished loading
- MOBILE-2902 - Database: css template is not applied
- MOBILE-2908 - Multiple WS Requests to core_course_get_contents to obtain information for URL resources
- MOBILE-2912 - App doesn't use "en-us" lang strings defined by site plugins
- MOBILE-2913 - Errors on prefetch section
- MOBILE-1633 - Support forum posts rating
- MOBILE-1928 - Support retrieve chat past sessions for review
- MOBILE-2386 - Support blog entries to view
- MOBILE-2485 - Support database entries rating
- MOBILE-2486 - Support glossary entries rating
- MOBILE-2837 - Create a docker image
- MOBILE-2839 - Post-release process
- MOBILE-2859 - Edit ionic.project and config.xml to match the requirements.
- MOBILE-1834 - Handling notifications for Calendar Events
- MOBILE-1973 - Improve performance when syncing expired/logged out sites
- MOBILE-1979 - Launch view events when synchronizing offline activities
- MOBILE-2114 - Prefetch data after syncing and just when leaving a SCORM activity
- MOBILE-2527 - Download embedded files when prefetching a course or section
- MOBILE-2746 - Completion checkboxes should only trigger a reload if completion status is used
- MOBILE-2796 - Allow longer time options for calendar event notifications
- MOBILE-2797 - Add a .gitattributes file for line ending settings
- MOBILE-2807 - Add a setting to configure send option on messaging
- MOBILE-2812 - Make the shortanswer question display more like the website display
- MOBILE-2814 - Update local-notifications plugin
- MOBILE-2818 - Allow any site plugin handler to specify the Moodle plugin that is supporting
- MOBILE-2822 - Assignment word count doesn't handle new lines right in the app
- MOBILE-2824 - Support chapterid parameter in book links
- MOBILE-2832 - Display more calendar events on first access
- MOBILE-2843 - Redo Notes workflow
- MOBILE-2846 - Update travis scripts to support Desktop Linux building
- MOBILE-2847 - improve short answer input box inside text
- MOBILE-2850 - Prefetch data after synching and when leaving an activity
- MOBILE-2858 - Improve grade table preformat
- MOBILE-2864 - Update Ionic to 3.9.3
- MOBILE-2871 - Display grading summary for groups correctly in the app
- MOBILE-2886 - Do not display the bottom tab menu when displaying SCORMS configured to open in new Window
- MOBILE-2887 - Implement link handlers for blogs
- MOBILE-2888 - Make URL optional in multi-selector
- MOBILE-2910 - Accessibility fixes on core-icon
- MOBILE-2911 - Consistency on per page navigation