If you want to contribute to Moodle, you can start looking at the following:
- Found a bug? Report an issue in our bug tracker.
- Want to learn and extend your Moodle development skills? Sign up to free self-paced courses in our Moodle Academy Developer Learning Pathway.
- Ready to help coding? Check the getting started page.
- Share your plugins in the Plugins directory.
- Adopt an existing plugin. Look at the list of plugins seeking a new maintainer and read the Plugins adoption programme.
- Assist with the translation of Moodle. See Translation page.
- Get involved in the developer resources, contributing for fixing typos and errors, migrating pages, expanding the content, etc.
Searching for other ways to contribute?
You'll find them in the How do I contribute to Moodle? page.