Moodle Mobile 2.4 release notes
Release date: 21th October 2015
Complete list of issues for Moodle Mobile 2.4
- External tool - users can access LTI-compliant learning resources via the app
- Survey - users can now take surveys
Both features require Moodle 3.0 or the Moodle App additional features plugin.
- Improved internet connection availability checking.
- Formatting of titles.
Complete list of issues
- MOBILE-1252 - Some titles lack format-text
- MOBILE-1254 - Pull to refresh in my courses doesn't refresh addons
- MOBILE-1266 - Network checks are failing in some devices and wifis
- MOBILE-1272 - Misspell in sites.js
- MOBILE-1277 - Cannot read property 'FILEOUTDATED' of undefined in mod_imscp, mod_page and mod_resource
- MOBILE-1265 - Replace the HEAD request in $mmSitesManager#siteExists with a GET request
- MOBILE-1267 - Improve how the Moodle minium version required is checked
- MOBILE-1271 - Populate automatically the subject field when replying a forum post
- MOBILE-1253 - Add support to the external-tool activity
- MOBILE-1255 - Add support to the survey module