You are encouraged to upgrade to a supported version of Moodle.
Release date: 19 March 2018
- MDL-48501, MDL-61600 - Migrate to reCAPTCHA v2
- MDL-51189 - Quiz: now possible to edit user overrides even if quiz is not available to a student
- MDL-60241 - Invisible default sections lead to unexpected visibility layout
- MDL-61344 - Assignment: "additional files" are now shown in Edit Submission view
Plugins will be available for Moodle 3.3 and 3.4 to help Moodle sites to comply with GDPR. In Moodle 3.5 they will be included in the standard distribution. Some necessary core changes were already included in this release:
- MDL-61307 - New Privacy subsystem
- MDL-61477 - Allow plugins to handle site policies and overwrite $CFG->sitepolicy
- MDL-61423 - Signup process - add minimum age verification
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-60815 - Fixed bug with loading CSS for editor
- MDL-61549 - Fixed bug with empty user name on Participants page if username is included in user identitfy fields
- MDL-60812 - Select correct default role during manual enrolment
- MDL-58006 - Assignment: reset 'Blind marking' status during 'Course reset'
- MDL-58845 - Choice: hide "unanswered" column when it is set so in choice settings
- MDL-56688 - Single View & grades export should follow the same order set in gradebook set up
- MDL-61305 - Performance: Modinfo cache can get built in parallel
- MDL-61249 - Corrected end date for manual enrolments
- MDL-61242 - EQUELLA repository: fixed error "The source url does not match the sourcekey."
- MDL-61175 - Change "Remind me to grade by" date according to the new course start date after course restore
- MSA-18-0005 Unauthenticated users can trigger custom messages to admin via paypal enrol script
- MSA-18-0006 Suspended users with OAuth 2 authentication method can still log in to the site