You are encouraged to upgrade to a supported version of Moodle.
Release date: 28th November, 2011
Bug-fixing for general core bugs in 1.9.x has ended. Support continues for serious security issues, which is reflected in this release.
- MSA-11-0045 - Potential to masquerade through MNet
- MSA-11-0046 - Insecure authentication transmission
- MSA-11-0047 - Possible injection attack in Calendar
- MSA-11-0048 - Password loss issue
- MSA-11-0049 - Network restriction ineffective with MNet
- MSA-11-0054 - Personal information leak
PLEASE NOTE: The fix for MSA-11-0054 was mistakenly not included in the first November 28 build of 1.9.15 (Nov 28) but was included in the builds on December 2. If you grabbed the build very early then you might not have that fix.
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-29529 - Fixed database error when assignments were sorted by status
- MDL-16553 - Student can see response file for Advanced uploading assignment with no grade
- MDL-29991 - Moodle 1.9 servers still expect the "confirmed" field from MNet