Unreleased Moodle Version
This version of Moodle has not yet been released.
Release date: 21st May 2006
(Because this release contains important security fixes, we highly advise that sites using any previous version of Moodle upgrade to this version as soon as possible.)
- Improved kses cleaning of html SC#204
- Prevent unwanted password change here SC#225
- Fix for Secunia Advisory SA18267, plus some logging of suspicious activity.
- AdoDB tests cleanup after Secunia Advisory SA18267
- Fixed $cfg->forceloginforprofiles logic SC#207. Backported from HEAD
- Various updates/improvements in the the Environmental Check allowing to check if your server suits future Moodle requirements.
- Bug 4619. Fixed one DB query not following coding rules.
- Bug 4607. Avoid duplication of course shortname on restore.
- Fixed one problem with auto-link filters and frames.
- Important fixes to multi-byte text handling routines.
- Small changes to the installer.
- Bug 3853. Some important improvements in the restore of log actions.
- Bug 4328. Prevent some warnings in the blocks system.
- Bug 4341. Extending multi-lang support to the "jumpto" menu (showed in collapsed mode).
- Added rss_get_url() to 1.5 to help support data module
- Added support for having a linked tab even if it is currently selected.
- RSS Client block: Removed secondary cache. Bug 4625
- Email confirmation now includes lastname. Bug 4869
- Database connection errors can now be reported to an admin. See $CFG->emailconnectionerrors in config-dist.php.
- Metacourses: Fixed a problem with self enrolment in child courses.
- Several MySQL v5 compatibility fixes
- Avoid listing more than 200 courses in my courses block, and course listing pages.
- SCORM: Fixed lesson status skin support
- Skype: Added webstatus icon
- File uploads: Only create a directory if needed, bug 4659
- Admin Block. Fixed bug 4627: Hide "change password" link in admin block if the user is restricted. Credits for report & patch go to Joseph Rezeau.
- HTMLArea: Fixed bug 4562. Fix posted by sgarcia.
- Fixed bug 4626 - weblib.php: $course object conversion error in "print_footer " function
- Messaging: Fixed bug 4621 errors in MySQL v3.23 with message backup.
- Introducing Admin->Environment to help users assess installed software prior to the 1.6 upgrade
- Course Restore: Now we avoid duplicates. Bug 4607
- Assignment: Guests can no longer submit an online assignment. Bug 4604
- File Downloads: Fixed problems for slow (dial up) clients, and avoid hogging memory when PHP's output compression is on.
- Wiki: Supports initial load of contents from course file area. Bug 3830
- Lesson: Now when a teacher edits a page with the "Edit page contents" button and then saves or cancels, s/he gets redirected back to the lesson navigation. This will help to streamline the editing.
- Activity Modules Block - bug 4586
- Metacourse: Fixes unenrolling bug 4541
- File uploads: Fixed bug 4533 - Max upload size at course level ignored.
- Enrol/Authorize.net: Added Address Verification System (AVS) support.
- Online Users Block: Limit the number of students displayed.
- Unicode Support: Typo3 Library updated to newest version.
- Course Categories: Fixed courses and subcategories in an invisible category being visible. Bug 4074
- Wiki: Fixed a fatal error updating wiki pages.
- Added autocomplete=off in form tag to avoid browser auto complete bug:4423
- Password change: Primary administrator password can only be changed by the administrator him/herself.
- Enrol/Authorize.net: Some changes:- allow_internal is not need any more. Shows two option if enrolment key of course is set.- login_https is required for payment pages. My credit card is important. If you haven't a certificate forgot this module. (security)- Expiry date of credit card is more friendly :).
- User profile: Fixed bug 4400
- Removed old THEME variable.
- Added some more CSS hooks for the correctness feedback
- Fix bug 4366
- Makes autologinguest possible at site level
- Micro-increment version number to 2.0.10
- Corrected adjustment of relative URLs in
- Merging from HEAD:Fix for bug 4371 (also SC#199):Now manually created users with admin privileges and force change password cannot change their username with impunity.
- Fix for bug 4067 - allow user to update assignment when not yet marked
- Fix for bug 4314
- Fix for bug 4206
- Delayed merge from HEAD - If tablelib is going to do fullname voodoo, allow default sort field to be firstname/lastname
- Log actions must be stored to DB without &print_log() takes care of it! Bug 3853
- Fixes bug 4354
- shorten_text() AFTER format properly. See bug 4355
- Prevent a warning when params is empty. Bug 4328
- Now the section "jumpto" menu (showed in collapse mode), supports the multilang filter. Bug 4341
- Print performance info if exists and $CFG->perfdebug is enabled.
- Fix for bug 4351. New parameter for get_record_sql to disable auto-added LIMIT (in case we are using our own)
- Solved bug found when trying to backup all users! http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=27105
- Fixing bug 4345: merging problem when fixing bug 4303
- Mimic changes from "Ought to mention the improved assignment grading!"Merged from HEAD
- Ought to mention the improved assignment grading!
- Fixes bug 4086 spelling mistake
- Commenting out gz_handler since it seem to cause problemsmore on http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=34376
- Fixed bug in "Prevent late submissions", thanks to Samuli, bug 4780
- Enrolment: Better explanation of flat file enrolment format. Re-formatted the improved flat file enrolment description
- Auth/LDAP: Better support for ActiveDirectory
- Enrol/Authorize.net: PostgreSQL support and some indexes for speed.
- Authorize.net: Address Verification System (AVS) support added.
- Authorize.net: $CGF->login_https must be ON for payment pages.
- Authorize.net: Shows two forms if the enrolment key of the course is set (internal and authorize forms).
- Authorize.net: IIS https fix. It doesn't recognize
- Bug 4355. Solved one visualisation problem in the page showing the list of forums.
- Fixed bug 4360
- Fixed bug 4431, affecting site course, added function forum_user_can_view_post in lib.php
- Bug 4543, 4713. Fixed some problems with entries and categories containing more than one word in their title.
- Bug 4858. Fixed one problem with formats, not being detected properly.
- Bug 4915. Entrylist format now displays the "Send Ratings" button.
- Add support for HP5 quizzes (including JBC and old JQuiz)
- Removed weighting from question text in JCloze import
- Fixed import of JCloze into quiz module as a MULTIANSWER question
- Fixed bug in restoring attempts from backup
- Lesson: $navigation and $grade_value were undefined when lesson was added to site main page
- Lesson: Lesson Essay Question Can't be Graded when attempt not finished. Bug 4174
- Lesson: Added cancel button. Bug 4216 - cancel button
- Lesson: Fixed problem with storing the answerid for numerical questions.
- Lesson: Fixed bug 1187
- Fixed bug 4250: Added missing percentages to the grade selector
- Fixed bug 4495: Don't apply lateness check when teacher previews
- Fixed bug 4544: Incorrect path to exported files in some language packs
- Fixed bug 4780: Bug in "Prevent late submissions" setting fixed
- Fixed bug 5070: Students can't see quizzes when they are closed
- Turned off regrading of quizzes that have the attemptonlast option set
- A number of other minor interface fixes
- Fixed bug 4319. Thanks to Jaroslav
- Fixed bug 4217
- Fixed bug 4829
- Now we avoid checking for lateness when teacher previews. Bug 4495
- Fixed bug 4688
- Rounding errors could lead to "Partially correct" for correct answers
- Added missing percentages to the grade selector, bug 4250
- Avoid error messages in case $quiz->sumgrades is zero, bug 4454
- get_actual_response() method for cloze question type contributed by Jean-Michel
- Better PostgreSQL support
- Now With Nicer Presentation of Questions
- Summary text shouldn't be cleaned as only entered by teacher.
- Fixed bug 4345. Report performance improvements caused regression with MySQLv3
- Now we turn off browser-based autocomplete. Fixes bug 4423 - Short Answer Quiz Q's Saving Form Entries
- Solved one problem on restore that was causing some links to become corrupted.
- Slightly changes to the delete_instance() function in resources to allow future improvements.
- Resource restore: Solved bug when decoding encoded links for resource
- Solved one problem sending double-slashed info to DB.
- Bug 3830. Load of initial content from course file area is now allowed.